Thursday, March 18, 2010

1 Step Forward and 2 Steps Back...

Yesterday it felt so good to have made some progress by going down the stairs. Today things are the worst they've ever been. My left hand/wrist pain is awful...I can not straighten my pinky...the whole wrist, hand is swollen. When I try to turn my hand it trembles. I can barely bend any of my fingers on the left hand.

Started having hip pain late last night again. Now my right foot is swollen completely smooth and tight...my little toe is swollen huge and very painful. Very hard to walk with all the pain in my toes. These are all new problems...very frustrating!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you're having a few tough days....it seems like people who have arthritis really notice when there's temperature/atmospheric pressure changes in that they have so much more pain. I'm sure with you it's so much worse. I'm horrible when it comes to having pain so I really feel for you. Hoping the meds will start working for you so you get more relief! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete