Thursday, March 18, 2010

The stairs no longer intimidate me...

Wednesday...the dreaded day of the methotrexate dose!!! Today was one of the worst days for nausea I've had so far...luckily I took the first 1/2 of the dosage early with some breakfast and my other meds and went back to sleep during the worst of it! lol Still having some stomach issues...food isn't sounding so good...basically ate soup for lunch and supper. Had a baked potato later to take my night meds with. Doing well taking the vitamins and meds...not so good with the rest. :(

My left pinky is horribly painful today...along with the rest of my left hand. I'm noticing that pinky seems to have a crook in it and their is a slight bump in the knuckle closest to the tip of my finger on the outside edge. That does worry me a bit...I'm hoping it isn't permanent damage already. I blame the pain on the strain I put on it when I pushed down on it to get out of the tub the other day. Other than that today wasn't too bad pain wise. Beautiful weather outside today...opened up some windows and the patio doors...the fresh air felt great! Did some light cleaning...

I realized I had nothing planned for supper this afternoon...with no one around to check the freezer in the basement for me I decided to give the steps a try! To my surprise it wasn't too bad! Coming up was even easier! I thought about keeping this success to myself...kinda nice having people run up and down the steps for you when you need something! lol But, I kinda let the cat out of the bag without thinking about it!

Three things I am grateful for today...1. Scanners on the computer...it was fun to post some old pictures of my brother and I and some of our cousins from when we were little tots! 2. I am grateful that I can do the steps again ...this means progress is being made! 3. I am grateful I got to talk to my best friend tonight...we hadn't talked for a few days and I missed that!

No comments:

Post a Comment