Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Still waiting to get better...

Still have the swollen pinkie on the left hand. The pain is in the whole hand now. Whereas it used to be on the outside edge and top of my left hand...it is now in the palm, along the thumb, both sides of the wrist. I can not straighten my pinkie out. The pain is also in the second knuckle on the pinkie now.

Right foot, little toe is still swollen as well. Pain on the underside of the feet as well. Left foot big toe still very sore as well...noticing the last few days a shiny red tender spot on side of foot just below the big toe. Very frustrating. Still taking meds like I'm supposed to. Also still taking the vitamins.

Appetite is off. Often feel hungry, but nothing tastes good or don't feel like eating. Wish I could say I was losing weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment