Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hot and Chubby...

Day 3 of the "chubby finger". Left pinky is swollen so fat. It hurts a lot too...all the way into my hand. Hot to touch. Feet are very painful also. Right foot little toe isn't as swollen, but still a little puffy and painful. Also pain on the bottom of my feet closest to my toes that have pain. Pain on the tops of my feet too...up to my ankle. Pain on the back of my right foot (heal).

I go back to the doctor in Omaha on the 30th. Trying to make sure I note all my changes so I can let her know everything. In my opinion, it seems like it's getting worse...frustrating. Been doing a lot of reading...everything I can find on the internet and all the literature from the doctor again.

It's 3:33 am. I can't sleep. So much pain in my feet and legs. Very tired...pain and restlessness is keeping me awake. Pinky is not as swollen, although I can feel it stiffening up again, so assume I'll wake up with it swollen again.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they need to make some adjustments on your dosages?? I'm sure the 30th can't come soon enough for you. It's supposed to be sunny the next few days...hopefully you'll start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete