Monday, March 15, 2010

Darn Baths...

Yesterday I took my first bath in weeks! Because of my knee and hand pain, I have not been able to get in and out of the tub. (Showers are ok...but I missed my bathtub!) Anyway...it felt awesome! Turned the bathtub jets on and soaked...then I started to realize the warm water did not feel real good on my knees...not sure why???!!! I got in by myself, but I knew I wasn't coming out by myself! lol My husband had to help pull me from the tub...in doing so, I put both hands down on the sides of the tub and pushed myself up...the pain that shot through my left hand and arm was unbelievable...my knees were weak and my left one flew out in front of me. Lesson learned?...no baths for me yet...back to the shower! I woke up this morning in terrible pain. Left arm and hand, back and left calf pain. Got my meds in me...better, but not as good as I should be.

Food today...not much. Nothing tastes good to me. Seriously...the chicken that tasted so good yesterday...tasted horrible today. I had a breakfast sandwich for breakfast, cup of soup for lunch and a baked potato for supper. Stomach is still hurting...I think it has to do with the meds or the vitamins...don't think it's the flu, thank goodness.


My 3 gratefuls for today...1. My 8 year old son...without knowing it, his hugs and concern meant the world to me tonight. His cold little hands made the burn of the inflammation in my wrist feel so good! 2. My husband...I'd still be in the tub without him. 3. I admit it...having a tough time with the third one today...got it! The delete button on the computer. Fixes a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment